The Annual Conference of the Governmental Research Association, live and in-person for the first time since 2019!
In the summer of 1787 delegates from around the country met in Philadelphia to do some critical policy work. Exactly 235 years later, the Governmental Research Association is holding its annual meeting and conference in Philadelphia.
Coincidence? You decide.
Look forward to a fabulous event planned by the Economy League of Greater Philadelphia for the esteemed delegates of the GRA, compromised of:
- Thought-provoking and ground-breaking policy research
- A tour of the amazing Delaware River waterfront
- Opening reception on one of the country’s biggest green roofs, Cira Green
- A deep dive into Philly’s incredible food and beverage scene
- Camaraderie and fellowship with your fellow GRAers
The conference will be held from Sunday, July 24 through Wednesday, July 27 at the University City Science Center. You can purchase your tickets here and make your reservations at The Study hotel for only $189/night through this link. The draft agenda for the conference can be downloaded from this link. We’re adding speakers daily, so keep checking back!
Get your tickets today!